Furniture Sales Associaite Customer Service Specialist Office Assistant Delivery Driver/Warehouse
FURNITURE SALES ASSOCIATE
The Furniture Retail Sales Associate (RSA) is responsible for building the guest experiences that are the foundation of the Company's retail success. This position will provide world-class service to guests by using the Company's sales approach to sell the full suite of Company products and services tailored to meet the guests' wants and needs and from that, delivering an exceptional in-store experience for every guest that results in increased store sales, profitability and guest loyalty.
Primary Job Functions
- Welcome and professionally engage every guest to ensure guest expectations are met and the Company's brand image is properly represented.
- Follow the Company's sales approach with each guest to maximize average sales per guest and ensure above-minimum category sales goals. Ask questions and listen to guest needs; provide options and advice on meeting those needs. Perform product presentations, attempt to close each sales opportunity and add on additional items and extended warranties to the sale.
- Contact customers after product delivery to ensure total satisfaction and establish next steps to continue to serve the guest in their home furnishing needs.
- Complete post-sales order entry and administration processes.
- Complete showroom floor recovery processes throughout the day.
- Continuously improve sales performance by using available learning tools and sales programs.
- Develop and maintain high levels of knowledge of Company products, promotions and store sales functions.
- Demonstrate the Company's Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
Secondary Job Functions
- Learn the home furnishings industry to establish a strong understanding of the Company's products and their positioning in the marketplace.
- Maintain reliable attendance.
- Actively participate in departmental meetings, training and education. Assist with training other employees and providing backup.
- Complete other assignments and special projects as requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Required
- 2 years' customer service and/or sales experience, Required Licenses or Certifications
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Customer Service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet
- Proficient with various mobile devices
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
- Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect
- Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and external customers
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $35,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Ownership of the guest experience, post-transaction. Resolving complaints, questions, and concerns in real-time and escalating to external departments as needed.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the store and ensuring company standards are adhered to.
- Self-audits individual performance and requests coaching as needed.
- Maintains a clean book of business, in compliance with company standards.
- Responsible for monthly Store Operations Scorecard performance.
- Escalates concerns relating to out of policy requests to their direct supervisor.
- Meets or exceeds individual goal for add-on sales as set by the Store Operations Manager.
- Attends mandatory training sessions and completes training modules in the company’s LMS system.
- Occasionally, the Store Operations Specialist will be asked and expected to perform various, miscellaneous, and non-standard duties as required. Such duties are diversified in nature and may be changed from time to time to meet business needs.
- Deliver an exceptional in-store experience for every guest
- Have a passion for sales
- Work retail schedules that include holidays and weekends
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience (preferred not required)
- Strong computer skills are preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask without sacrificing quality of work.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment
Our growing company needs a reliable, organized Office Assistant to manage the day-to-day administrative aspects of running the business. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible, and excellent client-facing communication skills. If you have worked in a fast-paced office in the past and enjoy working with the public, we are excited to talk with you. This job will include night & weekend work. We’re looking for someone who can operate effectively with little or no supervision and who can manage multiple tasks at once without becoming overwhelmed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information.
- Process customer payments.
- Maintain filing and storage systems.
- Retriever documents and files when requested.
- Greet clients and vendors and directing to appropriate area
- Recording information as needed.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner.
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Aid customers in applying to financing applications.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all departments are working in conjunction with one another.
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed.
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Exemplary computer knowledge, skills & proficiency
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- High School diploma or equivalent'
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Processing payments
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Verify delivery appointments; communicate with customer service/warehouse upon delivery completion
- Arrive timely to delivery appointments; communicate any delays to customers and customer service
- Handle product with care, ensuring no damage to product or customer home/property
- Set up furniture per customer expectation
- Know and understand warranties associated with product
- Submit neat and complete paperwork and fuel receipts
- Immediately communicate any customer concerns to management
- Adhere to cleanliness and safety standards at warehouse and customer home
- Maintain a clean, organized, and clutter-free work environment
- Assist with other warehouse tasks as needed
- Keep delivery vehicle clean and well maintained
- Operate company vehicles in a safe and cautious manner
- Inspect product prior to loading delivery truck, verify all hardware accounted for; notate any defects and notify management
- Be a shining example of professional behavior
- Be able to lift 50-100 lbs unassisted and up to 200 lbs assisted
- Be able to stand, sit, climb, and walk for extended periods of time
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Type: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location